Numbers and What They Mean
Dr. Virtue has, with the help of her guardian angels, given us the explanations to what these numbers mean. In her book ‘Healing With The Angels”, How the Angels can Assist with Every Area of your Life, she tells us that our angels often communicate messages to us by showing us sequences of numbers. Here are the basic meanings of various number sequences, please see her wonderful book for more detailed information on each number sequence.
• 111 – Monitor your thoughts carefully and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you do not want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up and your thoughts are manifesting in the form of record speed.
• 222 – Your newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation.
• 333 – The ascended masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love and companionship.
• 444 – The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help.
• 555 – Buckle your seatbelts, because a major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being “positive” or “negative”, since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow.
• 666 – Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth.
• 777 – The angels applaud you – congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know that your wish is coming true.
• 888 – A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning so you can prepare.
• 999 – Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life.
• 000 – A reminder that you are with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator’s love within you.
There is a wealth of wonderful, insightful information that can be accessed from this, and all of Dr. Virtue’s books; I guarantee you will delight in reading each and every one of them.